December 11, 2011@3:44 PM


Last night, our group had a group dinner at a friend's house :3 I would write about how amazing it was but if I did, it would probably be a load of random crap which wouldn't make sense to you so I'll just say it was beyond awesome :)

I'm going to Hong Kong tomorrow and I really should be packing ._. I have so many piano scores to copy because my gran won't let me bring the originals since I left it in China once and they had to mail it back ==" WHY IS THERE SO MUCH TO COPY D: So why am I still on the computer..blogging? I....don't know ._.

I finally finished copying :3 yea I finally left the computer to go copy my music :Lm Now I have to somehow fit everything into my bag without it being too heavy and breaking my straps @_@

I have a stupid ulcer in my mouth ;_; and we're probably gonna have maccas for lunch at the airport tomorrow haha and it's annoying to keep asking the flight attendant for water ==" oh well~ I guess I just need more sleep. I'm really sleep deprived ._.

So I'm probably gonna be on hiatus until I come back from China again which is sometime near February. When the time comes, there will probably be a huge photo spam since I'm likely going to Japan next year^^

8 more days till my uncle's wedding^^ and with that, goodbye :)

rewindfastforward